The Ninja Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ninja Way

Welcome to The Ninja Way Enjoy !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
people need to start posting or this site is going to die-Ranzu

kuni vs. taski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raikuni
akatsuki member/6 tailed bijuu/hyouton leader/mizukage/lightning god
raikuni

kuni vs. taski Empty
PostSubject: kuni vs. taski   kuni vs. taski Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:44 pm

clouds roll in from the west at massive speeds. the wind is going about 150 mph and the white lightning is frequent and harsh. each lightning bolt leaving a massive crator in the ground. after only a minute of lightning hitting the ground it begins to look like a garage door thats been used for hocky practice for many years. i sit in the clouds watching and waiting for the enemy. raijuus sences activated. i feel the chakra. he is coming
Back to top Go down
Taski Hamo
Jounin
Taski Hamo

kuni vs. taski Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuni vs. taski   kuni vs. taski Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Taski walks in half dead holding a knife with blood and holding his bleeding leg...
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

kuni vs. taski Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuni vs. taski   kuni vs. taski Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

getting furious at him for injuring himself. my 6 tails for behind me and my body gets covered in yellow chakra. its continues to thicken. soon its to thick and you cant see my body. as raijuu somes out the chakra takes form of the weasel. making the handseal of monkey a lightning prison appears around taski. unable for him to go anywhere lightning his the ground and i appear running at him. a lightning chidori an my palm. on him in less than a second, i run through the prison and shove the lightning chidori into your heart. killing you instantly. i push the body ageanst the lightning bars and they shock watever life is left in him. the prison dissipates and i stab my katana through your hard. i walk away, lightning strikes me and i vanish. briging the dark clouds and gale force winds with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kuni vs. taski Empty
PostSubject: Re: kuni vs. taski   kuni vs. taski Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kuni vs. taski
Page 1 of 1