The Ninja Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ninja Way

Welcome to The Ninja Way Enjoy !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
people need to start posting or this site is going to die-Ranzu

the summoniong room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raikuni
akatsuki member/6 tailed bijuu/hyouton leader/mizukage/lightning god
raikuni

the summoniong room Empty
PostSubject: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:54 pm

i walk in. my akatsuki robe folded in the corner. the table in the middle holds eggs of various colours. a note in front of one of the eggs reads "ameo" i read it and grin. a rainbow portal sits by the wall. i stand in front of it and smile.

AMEO

the portal shutters and then becomes solid. i wait
Back to top Go down
Ameo-chan
Admin
Ameo-chan

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:56 pm

*walks in and looks at kuni*
hello kuni. *she says wioth a smirk on her face*
Back to top Go down
https://theninjaway.forummotion.com
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:03 pm

i smile and point my arm at the egg with her name in front of it. i look at her and chiba walks in. waiting for the egg to hatch so he can take the baby away

welcome to the dragon sancuary. i have chosen you to become a dragon lord. please. come hatch your egg. begin your destiny. just add your chakra to the egg till she hatches. dragons are ditermined gender by their host. now please. step forward

(you choose the colour of the egg)
Back to top Go down
Ameo-chan
Admin
Ameo-chan

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:06 pm

(white with a blue strip on it =3) 8walks up to the table and begins to infuse her chakra with the egg as it begins to crack she gasph as the egg opens and the small white baby dragon comes out with blue wing and tail the dragon looks wied eyed at ameo as she smiles at her*
ill name her...kyuki
kyuki: :3
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:21 pm

as soon as the egg hatched. chiba flies into the air and takes the new baby dragon. he leaves the room and takes her to the sanctuary to be trained. i place a name card in front of the next egg. it reads "SASOKO"

very good. would you like to stay for the next summoning?
Back to top Go down
Ameo-chan
Admin
Ameo-chan

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:23 pm

thank you, and sure.
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:29 pm

i nod and stand in front of the rainbow portal. my next summoning is for my lover. i smile and look at the remaining 5 eggs. chiba walks back in and sits down. waiting. he grew 5 feet in the time he was gone. he is now 15 feet long and 8 feet tall. i call her

SASO-CHAN
Back to top Go down
Saso-chan
Jounin
Saso-chan

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Sasoko fumbled through the portal, looking around. She looked at Kuni and smiled, walking over. She stood in front of him, smiling. "It's my turn? I can't wait.." she said, eyes glimmering at the thought.
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:36 pm

yes. it is your turn. please. approach your egg. focus your chakra into it. and than name her. than chiba will take her to the nursery for training

i point to her egg and smiles

(be very descriptive. and state the color of your egg as you approach it)
Back to top Go down
Saso-chan
Jounin
Saso-chan

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Sasoko turned an looked at the egg her pointed too. It sat there, unmoving shinning a soft sliver-ish pink shine. A jet black spot looked as if it was painted on the top of the pink egg, as it seemed to look up. Saso walked slowly up to the egg, the floor beneth her creaking at her light, slow steps.

She picked it up, feeling it's heavyness in her hand. The outter shell was rough, like scales on her small fingers. She rubbed her tumb over it, as Saso's green-blue eyes rolled over the shell. Sasoko held it in a frim, yet light grip, closing her eyes. She pushed her chakra into the egg slowly.

The egg started to grow warm. Somehow, with Sasoko and the unborn dragon connected through chakra, she could feel it's pulse. It was moving, twiching really. Getting ready to come out. Saso could feel it's excitment, it's fears; all of it's small emotions that it had, held in that egg.

She pushed a pinch of chakra into the egg, and it split. A gooey, clear subtance covered the baby dragon. Sasoko opened her eyes and stared at it.

A baby pink dragon sat in her arms, covered in slime, staring at her with huge, beaty, black eyes. A black spot lay on it's forhead, just like it had on the shell of the egg. The dragon looked at Sasoko, before sneezing lightly. Saso giggled and wiped some goo off of the baby's head. She looked at him closely, and smiled.

Saso turned to Kuni, who stood behind her.

"Mieko... She turly is cute.." She said, petting the dragon on the head. Mieko looked up at her again, and nuzzled her hand, licking it lightly with a bright pink tougne. Her skin was scale-ly, but soft. Her paws were round and plump. Babyfat..Sasoko thought absently. She walked to Kuni, holding Mieko with both hands like a human child.

"She's so cute.." She said, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:01 pm

yes she is. now.. chiba shall take her to the nursery for training and so she can grow.

chiba: yes. i will take good care of her. im sure she will grow to become a powerfull dragon and friend.

chiba takes off and licks up meiko. carrying her softly to the dragon nursery. he purrs a bit as he does. his black skales rough. his tail glowing 5 differant colours dimly. each colour for the 5 elements
Back to top Go down
Saso-chan
Jounin
Saso-chan

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Sasoko nodded and lets Chiba take Mieko. She smiled softly, hoping to see her baby dragon again. She glanced back a Kuni and smiled.

"I guess it's time for me to go..? So you can get started on your next summoning right?"
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:18 pm

no not yet. i have no others in mind. but you can see your beby dragons at anytime. just go to the dragons nursery at the top of the cliff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the summoniong room   the summoniong room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the summoniong room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ninja Way :: organizations :: order of 7 dragon riders :: the dragon sanctuary-
Jump to: