The Ninja Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ninja Way

Welcome to The Ninja Way Enjoy !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
people need to start posting or this site is going to die-Ranzu

dragon rider jutsus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raikuni
akatsuki member/6 tailed bijuu/hyouton leader/mizukage/lightning god
akatsuki member/6 tailed bijuu/hyouton leader/mizukage/lightning god
raikuni

dragon rider jutsus Empty
PostSubject: dragon rider jutsus   dragon rider jutsus Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Name: Dragon Chakra Wall Jutsu
Range: close
Description of Technique: A sphere of indestructible chakra is raised around the user... The jutsu can only be used when defending the ancient dragon temple. It can only be used inside the dragon temple. (The chakra cannot be controlled by kyuubi, as it is not normal chakra.) The Jutsu can only be taught by the high dragon lord (Me). The wall can be used at other places, but is not indestructible, however, it is still almost invincible.

Name: Dragon Whip
Range: Medium
Description of Technique: Allows the user to create a whip, only the high dragon lord(me) can teach people this jutsu. Here is a copy of the scroll (I cant be bothered typing it all out again):
Dragon Whip Jutsu

This jutsu allows the user to create a whip of pure white hot dragon
fire. With the whip, you can either melt anything, or completley restrain
your opponent by making the whip coil around his/her body and hover
little under a centimeter away from the opponents skin... he/she cannot
move at all. (Unfortunatly the whip will 'dry up' after 3 posts)

Name: Dragon Skin Jutsu
Description of Technique: Allows the user to make his/her skin as hard a dragon scales, making weapons to bounce off.
The user can only use this thrice per fight and it only lasts 2 posts. I am the only one who can teach this jutsu.

Name: Life Seeking Fire Dragon Jutsu
Range: Long
Element Affinety: Fire
Description of Technique: The user can shoot a dragon of pure fire at the opponent, the opponent must post blocking or dodging the dragon each post or he/she will be killed by it. The dragon targets enemy and chases after him/her, the effect lasts 3 of the enemy's posts. I am the only person who can teach this jutsu. The User must post that the dragon has turned to attak again in each of his posts.

Name: Dragon Eye DouJutsu
Description of Technique: Allows the user's vision to become heat seeking. Allowing him/her to find the person, wherever they may be hiding. I am the only person who can teach this jutsu.

Name: Dragon Sage Jutsu
Description of Technique: The user can summon upon the power of the dragons and the dragon lords, the power of the other dragons/dragon lords is then at their fingertips, effectivley making the user have the other dragon lords fighting on their side, the user then know the jutsus that the other dragon lords know and their dragon is 6 times as powerful... If a other dragon lord does not wish for the person to use their power, then they must post that they withdraw their power. Jutsu ranks apply.

Name: Dragon Diversion
Description of Technique: Allows the user to make clones of his/her dragon.

Name: Encase Jutsu
Range: far
Description of Technique: Allows the user to encase the enemy in dragon chakra for 3 posts. The dragon chakra does not proctect them from attacks.

Name: Dragon Flight Jutsu
Range: Self
Description: Allows the user to spawn Dragon wings and fly.
Description: Allows the user to become 'invisible' and make no noise while moving.
The effect last one post, allowing you to change position without opponent knowing
where you end up

Name: Dragon Chakra Rasengan
Range: Close - Far
Description: This rasengan is like a normal rasengan, but is infused with dragon chakra,
Enhancing the abilitys of the normal rasengan.

Name: Dragon Fire Ball Jutsu
Range: Close - Far
Description: Creats a huge ball of dragon fire, it destroys all in its path. The minimum diameter for this ball is 14 meters.

Name: Dragon Sage chakra
Range: self
Type: Sage/ alternative Chakra
Description: User will absorb chakra from their dragon gaining dragone-like skin and fire breath. user also gains a secondary source of chakra equal or greater than their original amount. Lasts for duration of sage chakra usually five posts
Back to top Go down

dragon rider jutsus
Page 1 of 1