The Ninja Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ninja Way

Welcome to The Ninja Way Enjoy !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
people need to start posting or this site is going to die-Ranzu

todome's jutsus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
todome hyuuga
Jounin
todome hyuuga

todome's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: todome''s jutsus   todome's jutsus Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:28 am

Kami wakemae
manipulating his cards, todome is able to slice the opponent, charging the cards with chakra.

ka-do hidai
this is te base for most of todome's card jutsus, channeling chakra into his cards, he is able to enlarge his cards and make them float around at his will.

ka-do saraundo
manipulating his enlargened cards, todome is able to surround his opponent with card that appear like mirrors, if the enemy hits these, they themselves will be damaged, the cards absorb a limited amount of chakra from the enemy before disappearing.

takai tarot
manipulating his tarot cards, todome surrounds the enemy with death cards, when in place they will send three huge blasts of energy at the enemy from all directions before disappearing

kami wakemae gufuu
using the same basis of kami wakemae, todome sends his cards in all directions, slicing all in their path, goes to a range of 10 metres and lasts 2 posts.

i'll finish when i think of some.
Back to top Go down
Ameo-chan
Admin
Ameo-chan

todome's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: todome's jutsus   todome's jutsus Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:32 am

Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://theninjaway.forummotion.com

todome's jutsus
Page 1 of 1